Clay Sealant, Hybrid, 10.0 oz. Cartridge
- Item # 25F521
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 89500
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Concrete,Masonry,Metal,Wood
- Sealant Base Hybrid
- Sealant Color Family Grays
- Color Clay
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.0 oz.
- Sealant Properties Flexible
- Begins to Harden 5 min.
- Full Cure 14 days
- Performance Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 20 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.19 to 1.21
- Flash Point 98 Degrees F
- VOC 65.7g/L
- For Use With Siding, Windows, Doors, Concrete Joints, Concrete Cracks
- Application Siding, Windows, Doors, Concrete Joints, Concrete Cracks
- Meets ASTM C920
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, CA, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.