Aluminum Gray Rubber Sealant, Silicone, 9.8 oz. Cartridge
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rubber Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Ceramic, Fiberglass, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Wood
- Sealant Base Silicone
- Sealant Color Family Grays
- Color Aluminum Gray
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 9.8 oz.
- Sealant Properties Crack-Proof, Flexible, Mold/Mildew Resistant, Shrink-Proof, Waterproof
- Begins to Harden 20 min.
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.96
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- VOC 28.8g/L
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Application Around Windows and Doors, Siding and Trim, Gutters and Vents, Molding, Indoor/Outdoor
- Meets ASTM C920, C719, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.