Almond Caulk, Acrylic, 10.0 oz. Cartridge
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Caulk
- Adhesive Grouping Caulk
- For Use On Concrete,Masonry,Metal,Wood
- Sealant Base Acrylic
- Sealant Color Family Tans
- Color Almond
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.0 oz.
- Sealant Properties Crack-Proof,Flexible,Shrink-Proof,Waterproof
- Begins to Harden 10 min.
- Full Cure 2 days
- Performance Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 45 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.28
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.