20 oz. Foam Gel Sub-Floor Wood Adhesive with Temp. Range (F) of -40° to 195°F
- Item # 31ER22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00036
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sub-Floor Wood Adhesive
- Type Foam Gel
- Size 20 oz.
- Net Weight (Oz.) 20
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 195 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 20 min.
- Curing Time 24 hr.
- Bonding Range 24 hr.
- Substrates Wet, Frozen and Treated Lumber, OSB, Enhanced OSB, Wood, Glued Floor Systems, Plywood
- Application Subfloor and Deck Gluing, Wood to Wood Application, Frozen and Treated Lumber Applications
- Characteristics High Yield Per Can, Foam to Gel, Polyurethane Based, VOC Compliant In All 50 States
- Standards ASTM D3498
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 411G61SMARTBOND
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.