Spray Adhesive, 16.00 oz. Aerosol Can, 0° to 150°F, Begins to Harden: 2 hr.
- Item # 1LYH5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 118
- Catalog Page # 2277
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Materials Bonded Fabric,Foam,Metal,Paper,Plastic
- Container Type - Adhesives Aerosol Can
- Container Size - Adhesives 16.00 oz.
- Temperature Range - Adhesives 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden - Adhesives 2 hr.
- Full Cure Time - Adhesives 8 hr.
- Application Bonds Trim Work, Upholstery Work, Hobby and Craft
- Characteristics Permanent or Temporary Bond
- Standards VOC Compliant
- Bonding Range 2 hr.
- Type Multipurpose
- Item Spray Adhesive
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Meets SCAQMD Requirements.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6KWY13M
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.