12 fl. oz. Foam Gel Landscape Adhesive with Temp. Range (F) of -40° to 195°F
- Item # 31ER21
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00040
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Landscape Adhesive
- Type Foam Gel
- Size 12 fl. oz.
- Net Weight (Oz.) 12
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 195 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 8 min.
- Curing Time 24 hr.
- Bonding Range 8 min.
- Substrates Brick, Stone, Masonry, Concrete, Synthetic Stone, Wood, Treated Wood, Landscape Blocks
- Application Permanent, Structural Installation of Retaining Walls, Garden Walls and Water Perimeters, Safe for Fish
- Characteristics High Yield Per Can, Foam to Gel, Polyurethane Based, VOC Compliant In All 50 States
- Standards ASTM C557
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material