- Item # 29AT81
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 114N2027
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Refrigeration Condensing Unit
- Type Indoor/Outdoor
- Application Medium Temperature
- Freezer/Cooler Temp. Range (F) 10 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Refrigerant Type R-134A
- Capacity (BtuH) 6952
- HP 0.75
- Volts/Phase 115/1
- Amps 19.3
- Hz 60
- Liquid Line Size (In.) 1/4
- Suction Line Size (In.) 3/8
- Height (In.) 13.4
- Width (In.) 16.8
- Depth (In.) 19
- Weight (Lbs.) 85.11
- Additional Features High Efficiency, Metal Fan Shroud for Durability, Low Noise Compressor, Service Valves, Pre-wired Unit, Outdoor Requires Additional Enclosure Mfr. Model No. 119-6040
- Remarks Capacity Designed for 5 Degrees F Sub Cooling
- Includes BX Metal Power Cord, Refrigerant Receiver
- Agency Compliance UL
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 40 (F) SST 9.5
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 35 (F) SST 8.7
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 30 (F) SST 7.8
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 25 (F) SST 6.9
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 20 (F) SST 6.1
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 15 (F) SST 5.4
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 10 (F) SST 4.8
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 5 (F) SST 4.3
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.