Anodeless Riser, 1/2 In.CTS x 1/2 In. MPT
- Item # 4EHJ5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1253-91-4604-00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141719
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.9 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Featuring a rugged casing that’s TIG welded to the adapter for a stronger and higher quality weld joint, this CONTINENTAL INDUSTRIES anodeless riser has an epoxy-coated steel casing with an electrostatic bonded coating for long-term underground corrosion protection. The adapter is leak tested and also machined from solid bar stock and not welded for greater strength and long life.
- Item Anodeless Riser
- Type 90 Degree
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Tube Size 1/2"
- Connection CTS x MPT
- Material of Construction Steel
- Vertical Length (In.) 30
- Horizontal Length (In.) 15
- Temp. Range (F) -40 To 120
- WOG PSI @ 150 F 125
- Length (In.) 30
- Agency Compliance ASTM D 2513 ASME B31.8-1995, DOT, NFPA, CSA, ICC, IAPMO
- Package Quantity 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions