Taper Shank Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 1-3/4", Drill Bit Point Angle 118°, Conventional Point
- Item # 439G58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C12336
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 7.535 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Taper Shank Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 1-3/4"
- Decimal Equivalent 1.75
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Black Oxide
- Drill Bit Point Angle 118 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Conventional Point
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 1-1/8"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 1-1/8"
- Helix Angle 21 Degrees to 34 Degrees
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Spiral Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Taper
- Taper Shank Size MT5
- Overall Length 17-1/8"
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 4xD
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series 2410
- Standards ASME B94.11M-1993
- Drill Diameter Tolerance +0"/-0.0015"
- Material Grade - Machining General Purpose
- Primary Material Application Cast Iron, Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, P
- Secondary Material Application Cast Iron
- Secondary Material Application ISO Code K
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions