Square End Mill, Straight, High Speed Steel, Bright (Uncoated)
- Item # 438U08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C75291
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112803
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.071 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The bright finish on these end mills provides a smooth, polished surface.High-performance high-speed steel end mills are designed to last longer and create a finer finish when used in their recommended, first-choice materials than general purpose end mills. They are used in production milling. Finishing end mills create a finer finish on the workpiece than roughing and roughing/finishing end mills. High-speed steel end mills offer good wear resistance for basic milling applications. They're more flexible and can absorb more shock and vibration than carbide, cobalt, or powdered-metal end mills. Sometimes called square-nose end mills, square end mills have a square nose and are rotated against a piece of stock to create a flat-bottomed groove with 90° inside corners in milling tasks. They are used for counterboring, side and face milling, and milling square shoulders.
- Item Square End Mill
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Milling Dia. 9mm
- Measurement System Metric
- Length of Cut 14.29mm
- Overall Length 63.5mm
- Shank Dia. 9.52mm
- Neck Dia. Not Applicable
- Neck Length Not Applicable
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- Number of Flutes 2
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Drilling Tool Configuration Individual
- Miniature End Mill No
- List Number HG-2M
- End Mill Application Finishing
- End Mill Style Square
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Material Grade - Machining General Purpose
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Copper, Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, N, P
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions