Square End Mill, Weldon Flat, Powdered Metal, TiCN
- Item # 438K95
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C40079
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112803
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.18 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The TiCN coating on these end mills protects them from wear and is harder and more wear-resistant than a TiN coating.High-performance finishing powdered-metal square end mills are designed to last longer and create a finer finish when used in their recommended, first-choice materials than general purpose end mills. They are used in production milling. Finishing end mills create a finer finish on the workpiece than roughing and roughing/finishing end mills. Powdered-metal square end mills are tougher and less likely to break than high-speed steel or cobalt square end mills. Also called square-nose end mills, square end mills have a square nose and are rotated against a piece of stock to create a flat-bottomed groove with 90° inside corners in milling tasks. They are used for counterboring, side and face milling, and milling square shoulders.
- Item Square End Mill
- Material - Machining Powdered Metal
- Finish - Machining TiCN
- Shank Type - Machining Weldon Flat
- Milling Dia. 1/2"
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Length of Cut 2"
- Overall Length 4"
- Shank Dia. 1/2"
- Neck Dia. Not Applicable
- Neck Length Not Applicable
- Helix Angle 42 Degrees
- Number of Flutes 3
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Drilling Tool Configuration Individual
- Miniature End Mill No
- List Number PM-539R-TC
- End Mill Application Finishing
- End Mill Style Square
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Material Grade - Machining High Performance
- Primary Material Application Aluminum
- Primary Material Application ISO Code N
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions