Square End Mill, Weldon Flat, Cobalt, Bright (Uncoated)
- Item # 437Z89
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C32842
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112803
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.151 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The bright finish on these end mills provides a smooth, polished surface. Finishing end mills create a finer finish on the workpiece than roughing and roughing/finishing end mills. Double-end end mills have a nose on both their ends and can accomplish more milling tasks than single-end end mills before they need to be replaced.Double-end cobalt square end mills have a nose on both their ends and can accomplish more milling tasks than single-end cobalt square end mills before they need to be replaced. When the cutting edges on one nose wear down, the end mill can be flipped over to expose the fresh cutting edges on the other nose. Cobalt end mills can be used at higher speeds and are harder and more wear-resistant than high-speed steel end mills. Sometimes called square-nose end mills, square end mills have a square nose and are rotated against a piece of stock to create a flat-bottomed groove with 90° inside corners in milling tasks. They are used for counterboring, side and face milling, and milling square shoulders.
- Item Square End Mill
- Material - Machining Cobalt
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Shank Type - Machining Weldon Flat
- Milling Dia. 27/64"
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Length of Cut 13/16"
- Overall Length 4-1/8"
- Shank Dia. 1/2"
- Neck Dia. Not Applicable
- Neck Length Not Applicable
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- Number of Flutes 2
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Drilling Tool Configuration Individual
- Miniature End Mill No
- List Number HDC-2
- End Mill Application Finishing
- End Mill Style Square
- Single End/Double End Double End
- Material Grade - Machining General Purpose
- Primary Material Application Stainless Steel, Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code M, P
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions