Air Sensing Switch, HVAC OEM Type, ±0.05 Differential (In. WC), SPDT
- Item # 3ZM96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RSS-495-011
- Catalog Page # 3046
- UNSPSC # 39121506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Sensing Switch
- Type HVAC OEM
- Differential (In. WC) +/-0.05
- Switch Type SPDT
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC) 0.25 to 1.0
- Electrical Rating 5 Amp Non-inductive to 277 VAC, 1 Amp Pilot Duty
- Sample Line Connector Barbed
- Height (In.) 4
- Width (In.) 3-1/4
- Depth (In.) 2-1/8
- Operating Temp. Range (F) -40 to 180
- Application For Residential and Midefficiency Furnaces as Well as Light Commercial Uses
- Features Adjustable Set Point Range as Low as 0.25" to 1.0" WC, Compact Size, Wide Operating Temperature Range, Reliability, Long Life and Proven Ability to Withstand High Shock and Vibration Condition
- Function Sense Positive, Negative or Differential Air Pressure
- Agency Compliance UL listed, CE and CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6XJU0ROBERTSHAW
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.