Ball End Mill, 11/32", High Speed Steel, Bright (Uncoated), Non-Coolant Through
- Item # 438G27
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C39139
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23172005
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.084 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The bright finish on these end mills provides a smooth, polished surface. Finishing end mills create a finer finish on the workpiece than roughing and roughing/finishing end mills. General purpose end mills are intended for milling a wide variety of common materials but are not suitable for milling hard materials like titanium or gummy materials like aluminum. Double-end end mills have a nose on both their ends and can accomplish more milling tasks than single-end end mills before they need to be replaced.Double-end high-speed steel ball end mills have a rounded nose on both their ends and can accomplish more milling tasks than single-end end mills before they need to be replaced. When the cutting edges on one nose wear down, the end mill can be flipped over to expose the fresh cutting edges on the other nose. High-speed steel ball end mills offer good wear resistance for general purpose milling applications. They're more flexible and can absorb more shock and vibration than carbide, powdered-metal, or cobalt steel end mills. Also known as ball-nose end mills, ball end mills have a rounded nose and create a round-bottomed groove in milling tasks. They are rotated against a workpiece to make round-bottomed slots and pockets or mill complex shapes without sharp corners.
- Item Ball End Mill
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Shank Type - Machining Weldon Flat
- Milling Dia. 11/32"
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Length of Cut 9/16"
- Overall Length 3-1/2"
- Shank Dia. 3/8"
- Neck Length Not Applicable
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- Number of Flutes 2
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Drilling Tool Configuration Individual
- Chip-Breaker No
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Miniature End Mill No
- List Number HD-2B
- End Mill Application Finishing
- End Mill Style Ball Nose
- Single End/Double End Double End
- Material Grade - Machining General Purpose
- Primary Material Application All Materials
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, M, N, O, P, S
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions