Taper Shank Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 21/32", Drill Bit Point Angle 118°, Notched Point
- Item # 439A49
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 51413
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.802 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These drill bits have a black-oxide finish that retains lubricants to improve the bits' wear resistance and chip flow. Black-oxide bits should only be used for drilling ferrous metals. High-speed steel drill bits provide more flexibility and absorb more shock and vibration than cobalt and carbide drill bits, making them suitable for use in manual drilling machines and handheld power tools. They may leave a rough finish on the hole. These bits have spiral flutes that evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece.Taper-shank drill bits are directly inserted into the spindle, driving sleeve, or socket of a machine such as a drill press or lathe. This saves time when installing and changing out bits on the machine compared to other styles of drill bits. Taper-shank drill bits are self-locking, which means the friction between the bits and the tool holder keeps the bits in place, even in high-torque applications. These bits should not be used in a collet or chuck.
- Item Taper Shank Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 21/32"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.6562
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Black Oxide
- Drill Bit Point Angle 118 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Notched Point
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 8"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 8"
- Helix Angle 28 Degrees
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Spiral Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Taper
- Taper Shank Size MT2
- Overall Length 12"
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 4xD
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series 110X
- Standards ANSI
- Drill Diameter Tolerance +0"/-0.0012"
- Material Grade - Machining High Performance
- Primary Material Application Cast Iron, Steel, Tool and Die Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, P
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions