Disinfecting Cleaning Wipes, 160 ct. Canister, Fragrance: Alcohol, Size: 6" x 6-3/4"
- Item # 3VCZ5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MACW078100
- Catalog Page # 1512
- UNSPSC # 42281604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cleaner Chemical Product Grouping Disinfecting and Sanitizing Wipes
- Cleaning Wipe - Item Disinfecting Cleaning Wipes
- Primary Chemical Alcohol
- Effective to Remove Hepatitis B (HBV), Herpes Simplex Virus Type I (HSV-1), HIV Type 1, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (TB), Salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE)
- Wet Contact Time 2 to 3 min.
- Cleaner Container Type Canister
- Cleaner Container Size 160 ct.
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Sheet Size 6" x 6-3/4"
- Cleaner Form Wipes
- Wipes Application Disinfecting/Sanitizing
- Item Disinfecting Wipes
- Fragrance Alcohol
- Formula Bleach Free
- Color White
- Standards EPA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.