1/4" NPT Polypropylene Water Filter System, 0.5 gpm, 100 psi
- Item # 29AH55
- Mfr. Model # US-EZ-4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47101514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Filter System
- Microns 0.5
- Flow Rate 0.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure 100 psi
- Min. Pressure 30 psi
- Service Life 500 gal.
- With Gauge/Without Gauge Without Gauge
- With Valve/Without Valve With Valve
- Overall Height 14"
- Overall Width 3-3/4"
- Overall Depth 8-3/4"
- Max. Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 1
- Connection 1/4" NPT
- Filter Media Carbon Block
- Reduces Taste, Odor, Chlorine, Chloramine, Sediment, Lead, Cysts, MTBE, VOCs, Mercury, Turbidity, Atrazine, Lindane and Particulates
- Head Material Polypropylene
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Standards NSF 42 and 53
- Includes Filter Head Built-In Bracket, Cartridge, Mounting Screws, Water Supply Adapter, Lead Free Faucet and Fittings, Faucet Battery, Plastic Tubing, Cartridge Change Reminder Sticker
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.