Brake Cleaner and Degreaser;Aerosol Can;14 oz.;Flammable;Non Chlorinated
- Item # 36XE41
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 592
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131828
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Automotive Cleaner Item Brake Cleaner and Degreaser
- Cleaner Container Type Aerosol Can
- Cleaner Container Size 14 oz.
- Net Weight 14.00 oz.
- Cleaner Solvent Base Solvent
- Flammable/Non Flammable Flammable
- Chlorinated/Non Chlorinated Non Chlorinated
- pH N/A
- Cleaner VOC Range 10% to 50% / 10 to 500g/L
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Cleaner Application Fleet/Vehicle
- Color Clear
- Flash Point -4 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.80
- Standards Meets EPA, OTC and LADCO VOC limitations for consumer automotive brake cleaners. Not for sale in California.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4DKZ6CRC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.