Atmospheric Vent Hot Water Boiler,Oil
- Item # 6DKK6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TWZ125BOTT3PSU
- Catalog Page # 3151
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Atmospheric Vent Hot Water Boiler
- Fuel Oil
- AHRI Net BtuH 132,000
- BtuH Input 152,000
- Ignition Type Flame Retention
- Burner Cap 1.25 gph
- AFUE 85.1%
- Pipe Size Return 1-1/2"
- Pipe Size Supply 1-1/2"
- Width 24-1/2"
- Depth 21-1/2"
- Height 31-1/2"
- For Use With Home Heating Systems
- Vent Type Gravity
- Vent Dia. 7"
- Cabinet Material Sheet Metal
- Housing Finish Painted, Krinkle
- Standards AHRI, IBR, ASME
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Component Part, 20 yr. Limited Heat Exchanger
- Includes Damper, Circulator Domestic Coil
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.