15" x 15" x 2" Canopy Light with 13,000 Lumens
- Item# 24AU39
- Mfr. Model# CPY250-A-DM-F-B-UL-WH
- Catalog Page# 593
- UNSPSC# 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Canopy Light
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Housing Color White
- Color Temp. 5700K
- CRI 70
- Length 15"
- Width 15"
- Height 2"
- Lumens 13,000
- Voltage 120-277
- Watts 122
- Lumens Per Watt 107.0
- Light Distribution Flat Glass Lens
- Temp. Range -40 to 50 Degrees C
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Standards cULus Listed for Wet Locations, Product Qualified on the DesignLights Consortium Qualified Products List Exceptions Apply, 6kV Surge Suppression Protection Tested in Accordance with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2, Luminaire and Finish Endurance Tested to Withstand 5,000 Hours of Elevated Ambient Salt Fog Conditions as defined in ASTM Standard B 117, Meets Buy American Requirements within ARRA
- Includes Flat Lens
- Warranty 10 Year
- LED Replacement For 250W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.