White Aluminum Complex Multipurpose Grease, 35 lb., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item# 12G584
- Mfr. Model# SL35605
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multipurpose Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 35 lb.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1
- Grease Thickener Aluminum Complex
- Grease Color White
- Grease Container Pail
- Min. Operating Temp. -30 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- Viscosity Index 113
- Flash Point 430 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.60mm
- Specific Gravity 0.89
- Timken OK Load 40 lb.
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Application Bottling Machinery, Breweries, Canneries, Carton/Packaging Equipment, Dairies, Food Processing, Handling Equipment, Meat Processing Plants, Seamers At High Speeds, Pressure
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21A572RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS
Price $541.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.