Solvent Degreaser, 55 gal. Drum
- Item# 3APN2
- Mfr. Model# 02023
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 47131821
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electrical Degreaser
- Degreaser Application Electrical, Facility Maintenance
- Degreaser Container Type Drum
- Degreaser Container Size 55 gal.
- Degreaser Solvent Base Solvent
- Degreaser NSF Rating K1
- Degreaser VOC Range Contains no VOC
- Degreaser Item Degreaser
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Fragrance Unscented
- VOC Content 0%
- Contains No Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Chemicals
- Dielectric Strength 50,500V
- Standards NSF(R) K1 Registration, Compliant for CA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Poison
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.