Tan Calcium Sulfonate Extreme Duty Food Grade Grease, 14 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 12G591
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SL35615
- Catalog Page # 2507
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extreme Duty Food Grade Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Grease Thickener Calcium Sulfonate
- Grease Color Tan
- Grease Container Cartridge
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 90
- Flash Point 428 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 572 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.45mm
- Specific Gravity 0.95 to 1.05
- Timken OK Load 65 lb.
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Application Food Processing, Handling Equipment, Breweries, Canneries, Carton/Packaging Equipment, Dairies, Meat Processing Plants
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Formaldehyde.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12G587CRC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.