Synthetic Hydraulic Oil, 5 gal. Pail, ISO Viscosity Grade : 22
- Item # 48VF88
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 04545
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Hydraulic Oils Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 22
- SAE Grade 10
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Viscosity Index 116
- Flash Point 465 Degrees F
- Pour Point -76 Degrees F
- Container Style Pail
- Color Clear
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards Halal Certified, Kosher Certified
- Application For Food Processing Facilities, Hydraulic Systems, Vacuum Pumps, Canning, Bearings, Valves, Circulating Oil
- Four-Ball Wear Not Determined
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.