Synthetic Chain Lubricant, 5 gal. Container Size, 5 gal. Net Weight
- Item # 12G578
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 04264
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Synthetic Chain Lubricant
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- Min. Operating Temp. -5 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- Net Weight 5 gal.
- Color Clear
- Flash Point 460 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.85
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Various Food Plant Applications Including Low Temperature Ovens, Drive Chains, Hi/Lo Speed Chains, Mist, Spray, or Drip Lubrication
- Standards NSF Registered 144520, Category Code H1
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Formaldehyde.
Item # 12G576CRC
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.