Solvent Cleaner/Degreaser, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 6RA77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 14173
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131821
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cleaner Degreaser
- Cleaner Application Facility Maintenance
- Cleaner Container Type Pail
- Cleaner Container Size 5 gal.
- Cleaner Solvent Base Solvent
- Cleaner NSF Rating C1
- Cleaner VOC Range Greater than 50% / 500g/L
- Cleaner Item Cleaner/Degreaser
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Fragrance Citrus
- VOC Content 100%
- Contains D-Limonene
- Flash Point 110 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength 35,000V
- Standards NSF(R) C1 Registration
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, and VA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.