Liquid Cutting Oil, 16 oz. Bottle
- Item # 13P446
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03440
- Catalog Page # 2456
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Water Soluble
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Container Style Bottle
- Color Clear Blue
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 7.0
- Viscosity Less Than 10 SUS @40 C cP
- Application Recommended For Tapping, Threading, Drilling, Sawing, Shearing, Turning and Reaming Metal Parts, Pipes, Conduit, Screws, Bolt Holes, Housings, Aluminum Sheets, Strapping, Gears and Chains
- Features Water Soluble, Ideal For Ferrous And Non-Ferrous Metals
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- For Use With Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy, Titanium, Aluminum and other Alloys and Exotics.
- Physical Form Liquid
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4F963TAP MAGIC
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.