CRC® Red Grease Lubricant Red Aluminum Complex Red Grease, 16 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item# 1HBK8
- Mfr. Model# 03079
- Catalog Page# 3062
- UNSPSC# 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Red Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Aluminum Complex
- Grease Color Red
- Grease Container Aerosol Can
- Min. Operating Temp. -25 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 70
- Flash Point 20 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.60mm
- Specific Gravity 0.72
- Timken OK Load 45 lb.
- Application Bearings, Pillow Blocks, U Joints, Heavy Equip, 5Th Wheels, Electrical Motor Shafts, Roller Chain, Pulley, Hinges, Latches, Overhead Door Track, Open Gears, Chains, Cables, Slide Conveyors, Guide Rails, Cams, Pistons, Machinery, tools, Equipment
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5YH77LPS
Price $14.04 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.