Lubricant, -40°F to 400°F, Silicone, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 3EED7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03040
- Catalog Page # 2439
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 10 oz.
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Flash Point 0 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.66
- VOC Content 60%
- Application Food processing & handling equipment, chutes, guides, rails, conveyors, bottling machinery, slicers, ovens, freezers, knives, saws, coin mechanisms, linkages, locks, pulleys, timers, rubber seals, tools, vending machines and ceramic insulators.
- Standards NSF Registered 017393, Category Code H1
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4JB32CRC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.