Lubricant, -40°F to 400°F, Silicone, 55 gal. Drum
- Item # 3APN3
- Mfr. Model # 03042
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Highly Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Drum
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 55 gal.
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Flash Point 0 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.66
- VOC Content 97%
- Application Food processing & handling equipment, chutes, guides, rails, conveyors, bottling machinery, slicers, ovens, freezers, knives, saws, coin mechanisms, linkages, locks, pulleys, timers, rubber seals, tools, vending machines and ceramic insulators.
- Standards NSF Registered 119561, Category Code H1
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI and VA
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.