Lubricant, -40°F to 400°F, Silicone, 5 gal. Drum
- Item # 1YNX1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03222
- Catalog Page # 2436
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Chute Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Drum
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Series Chute Lube
- Lubricant Color Yellow
- Net Weight 5 gal.
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Flash Point 113 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.75
- VOC Content 90.4%
- Application Recommended to lubricate package handling equipment such as chutes, slides, guides and rails.
- Standards NSF Registered 139430, Category Code H2
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.