Lubricant, -40°F to 450°F, PTFE, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 12W314
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03054
- Catalog Page # 2437
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant Color White
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Flash Point 253 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.81
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Bearings, gears, linkages, motors, chains, cables, rollers, guide bars, pulleys, cams, valves, ball joints, hinges, slides, cutting tools, taps, dies, pistons, handling equipment, conveyors, hoists, lifts, doors, fans, and processing equipment.
- Standards NSF Registered 142820, Category Code H1
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4JB33CRC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.