Lock Lubricant, 0°F to 120 Degrees F, Graphite, 2 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 48TA27
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03119
- Catalog Page # 903
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Lock Lubricant
- Item Lock Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 120 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 2 oz.
- Lubricant Color Black
- Net Weight 1.5 oz.
- Flash Point 58 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.74
- VOC Content 95.3%
- Application Rusted lock parts, frozen locks and mechanisms
- Standards RoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.