Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Petroleum, 1 gal. Jug
- Item # 4JB48
- Mfr. Model # 14051
- Catalog Page # 2517
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Sulfur Free
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Container Style Jug
- Color Brown
- Fragrance Faint Petroleum
- Specific Gravity 0.92
- Flash Point 347 Degrees F
- Application Recommended For Tapping, Threading, Drilling, Sawing, Shearing, Turning and Reaming Metal Parts, Pipes, Conduit, Screws, Bolt Holes, Housings, Aluminum Sheets, Strapping, Gears and Chains
- Features Low Odor
- Standards NSF P1 Registered
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- For Use With Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals including copper and aluminum.
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Petroleum
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2F146CRC
Web Price $9.16 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.