High Temp., Low Odor Red RTV Silicone Sealant, 6.5 oz.
- Item # 2YE21
- Mfr. Model # 14059
- Catalog Page # 2288
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item RTV Silicone Sealant
- Type High Temp., Low Odor
- Size 6.5 oz.
- Color Red
- Temp. Range -80 to 500 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.39
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden 10 min.
- Substrates Adheres to Most Materials used in Industrial, Electrical, Metalworking and Construction Industries.
- Characteristics Chemically Stable After Exposure to The Elements
- Application Sealing, bonding, protection & waterproofing in HVAC, electrical, construction, metal working, for filling gaps between mating parts, gearboxes, pumps, motors & for general gasket sealing
- Standards TT-S-001543A Class A, TT-S-0230C Type 2 Class A, ASTM C920, MIL-A-46106B
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.