High Performance Lubricant, -40°F to 300°F, PTFE, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 3EEE3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03045
- Catalog Page # 2437
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Multipurpose Lubricant
- Item High Performance Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Series Power Lube
- Lubricant Color Amber
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 20 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.86
- VOC Content 23.9%
- Application Bearings, gears, linkages, motors, chains, cables, rollers, guide bars, pulleys, cams, valves, ball joints, hinges, slides, cutting tools, taps, dies, pistons, handling equipment, conveyors, hoists, lifts, doors and fans.
- Standards NSF Registered 017403, Category Code H2
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.