Mineral, SAE Grade : 90, 55 gal. Drum
- Item # 12G570
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 04247
- Catalog Page # 2452
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Gear Oil Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 150/220
- SAE Grade 90
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. 15 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 375 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 97
- Flash Point 374 Degrees F
- Pour Point 14 Degrees F
- Container Style Drum
- Color Clear
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1, Halal Certified, Kosher Certified
- Application For Use In All Types Of Food Processing Facilities. Gear Sets, Bearings, Pumps, And Chain Applications.
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- AGMA Standard Not AGMA Rated
- Extreme Pressure Use Yes
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12G568CRC
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.