Food Grade Lubricant and Sealant, 6 oz. Container Size, 3.3 oz Net Weight
- Item# 12W316
- Mfr. Model# 03085
- Catalog Page# 3061
- UNSPSC# 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Food Grade Lubricant and Sealant
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1
- Container Size 6 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- Min. Operating Temp. -70 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- Net Weight 3.3 oz
- Color White
- Sub-Category Food Safe Lubricants
- Flash Point 572 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.97
- VOC Content 1%
- Application Used for Gaskets, Transfer Belts, Conveyor Belts, Motors, Plant Machinery, Handling Equipment, Rubber Moldings, High Temperature, Low Load, or High Rpm Slides, Rollers, Wheels, Gears, Chains, Hoists
- Standards NSF Registered 130625, Category Code H1
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.