Anti Seize Compound, 8 oz. Container Size, 4 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 4JB58
- Mfr. Model# SL35906
- Catalog Page# 2785
- UNSPSC# 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anti Seize Compound
- Container Type Brush Top Bottle
- Primary Chemical Base Copper
- Specific Gravity 1.09
- Application Recommended To Lubricate Fittings, Bushings, Flanges, Headers, Nuts, Screws, Studs, Threaded Surfaces, Pipes, Plugs, And Manifolds To Prevent Seizing And Galling Of Surfaces.
- Standards MIL-PRF-907E, RoHS Compliant
- Physical Form Paste
- Net Weight 4 oz.
- Flash Point 430 Degrees F
- Container Size 8 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Additives White Mineral Oil
- VOC Content 0%
- Min. Operating Temp. -95 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 1800 Degrees F
- Color White
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.