Extreme Duty Open Gear Chain Lube, 16 oz. Container Size, 12 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 1HBK7
- Mfr. Model# 03058
- Catalog Page# 3074
- UNSPSC# 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extreme Duty Open Gear Chain Lube
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Min. Operating Temp. -25 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- Net Weight 12 oz.
- Color Black
- Flash Point 599 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.23
- VOC Content 73.6%
- Application Open gears, chains, cables, wire ropes, quarry and mining equipment, fifth wheels of tractors and trucks, leaf springs, drive chains, screw threads, and flexible couplings.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.