Dielectric Grease, -70°F to 400°F, Silicone, 6 oz. Tube
- Item # 12W316
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03085
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Dielectric Grease
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -70 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Combustible Liquid
- Lubricant Container Tube
- Container Size 6 oz.
- Lubricant Color White
- Net Weight 3.3 oz
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Flash Point 572 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.97
- VOC Content 1%
- Application Gaskets, transfer belts, conveyor belts, motors, plant machinery and handling equipment, rubber moldings, high temperature, low load, or high rpm slides, rollers, wheels, gears, chains & hoists
- Standards NSF Registered 130625, Category Code H1, Meets requirements of SAE-AS-8660
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.