Clear Silica Multipurpose Grease, 120 lb., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item# 12G589
- Mfr. Model# SL35612
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multipurpose Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 120 lb.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1
- Grease Thickener Silica
- Grease Color Clear
- Grease Container Drum
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 135
- Flash Point 439 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 650 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.84
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Application Food Processing, Handling Equipment, Breweries, Canneries, Carton/Packaging Equipment, Dairies, Meat Processing Plants
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.