Clear Penetrating Grease, 20 oz.
- Item # 12W315
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03056
- Catalog Page # 2449
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Penetrating Grease
- Base Oil Petroleum
- Container Size 20 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Grease Color Clear
- Grease Container Aerosol Can
- Lubricant Additives Molybdenum
- Min. Operating Temp. -30 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point 25 Degrees F
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.8
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-2
- Application Use for Gears, Sprockets, Hinges, Chains, Cable, Wire Rope, Slides, Valves, Pistons, Rings, Seals, Bearings, Sleeves, Cams, Bushings
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 3EED4CRC
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.