Chute Lubricant, 20 oz. Container Size, 11 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 1HBK9
- Mfr. Model# 03204
- Catalog Page# 3061
- UNSPSC# 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chute Lubricant
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2
- Container Size 20 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Min. Operating Temp. -15 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Color Yellow
- Sub-Category General Purpose Lubricants
- Flash Point 0 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.68
- VOC Content 94.97%
- Application Recommended to lubricate package handling equipment, such as chutes, slides, guides, and rails.
- Standards NSF Registered 138031, Category Code H2
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4KK77LPS
Price $10.21 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.