Chain and Wire Rope Lubricant, 16 oz. Aerosol Can, Petroleum Chemical Base, Amber Color
- Item # 2F139
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 03050
- Catalog Page # 2451
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Chain and Cable Lubricant Type Chain and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Chemical Base Petroleum
- Lubricant Additives Molybdenum
- Max. Operating Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. 25 Degrees F
- Cable Lubricants Anti-Wear Additives
- Properties- Chain Anti-Wear Additives
- Net Weight 10 oz.
- Color Amber
- Flash Point 0 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.67
- VOC Content 92.1%
- Application Low Speed Conveyor, Drive Chains, Hoists, Winches, Pulleys, Cushion Pins, Rollers, Garage Doors, Bushings, Seals, O-Rings
- Standards NSF Registered 017388, Category Code H2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, and Taiwan.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.