Chain and Cable Lubricant, 5 gal. Pail, Mineral Oil Chemical Base, White Color
- Item # 12G582
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 04269
- Catalog Page # 2451
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Chain and Cable Lubricant Type Chain and Cable Lubricant
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Max. Operating Temp. 325 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. 8 Degrees F
- Properties- Chain,Cable Lubricants Extreme Temperature,High Load,Wear
- Net Weight 5 gal.
- Color White
- Flash Point 370 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.87
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Conveyor Chains, Packaging Equipment, Hoist Chains, Link, Roller Assemblies, Forklift Trucks, Many Other Industrial Applications
- Standards NSF Registered 144244, Category Code H-1, Halal Certified, Kosher Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12G580CRC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.