14 oz. Contact Cleaner, 1 EA
- Item # 6RA76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 02133
- Catalog Page # 2446
- UNSPSC # 47131805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Contact Cleaner
- Size 14 oz.
- Container Type Trigger Spray
- Fragrance Unscented
- Contains Petroleum Distillate
- Flash Point 0 Degrees F
- VOC Content 74.9%, 552 g/L
- Standards RoHS Compliant, NSF K2 Registered, SNAP Approved, Boeing D6-17487, McDonall
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, CA, GU, HI, and PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.