4 In Safety Funnel, Bottle, Container
- Item# 3MLH9
- Mfr. Model# EF-4-38-SYS
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141735
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Safety Funnel
- Capacity 450mL
- Funnel Material High Density Polyethylene
- Closure Material High-Density Polyethylene
- Overall Height 18"
- Funnel Top ID 4"
- Funnel Max OD 5"
- Stem Length 11"
- Screw Closure Size 38-430
- Color White
- Finish Bottle Neck 38-430
- Special Features Fits 2 Liter EC-2002A; 4 Liter EC-2004, NG-2203-0010 (Autoclavable); 4 Liter NG-2204-0010 (Amber Autoclavable); Secure "Easy Use" Lid, Positive Latch, Lid Gasket; A Filter is Also Built into the Interior to Reduce the Loss of Stir Sticks or Other Particles in the Waste Liquid; Includes 4 Liter Low-Density Polyethylene with Neck Finish 38-430; Secondary Container
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Israel and South Korea.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.