3/8", 50 ft. Spring Return Hose Reel, 300 psi Max. Pressure
- Item # 29PY04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ENL-N-350
- Catalog Page # 2525
- UNSPSC # 40142121
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spring Return Hose Reel
- Hose Reel Product Group Spring Return Hose Reel
- Media - Hose Reels Air,Antifreeze,Water
- Max. Pressure 300 psi
- Hose Inside Dia. 3/8"
- Hose Length 50 ft.
- Hose Included No
- Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Finish - Hose Reels Powder Coated
- Drive Type - Hose Reels Spring Return
- Reel Inlet 3/8" (F)NPT
- Enclosed Reel Yes
- Hose Ends 3/8" (M)NPT
- Hose Outlet 3/8" (M)NPT
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated
- Latch Locking
- Seal Type Nitrile
- Swivel Material Brass
- Housing Material Steel
- Mounting Floor, Wall, Ceiling, Bench and Vehicles
- Includes Enclosed Hose Reel - Enclosed Spring Driven Hose Reel - Low Pressure Spring Driven Hose Reel - Retractable Reel - Air Compressor Reel
- Overall Height 21-3/4"
- Overall Width 8-1/2"
- Overall Length 21-7/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.