Ladder Replacement Caster Kit,52-61 lb.
- Item # 31VG04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SU9096
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Office Ladder Replacement Caster Kit, 52 to 61 lb.
- For Use With Grainger Item Number 1TGY3, 9NV68, 8NHC2, 8EAG3, 8YA33, 6MXH1, 6MXH2, 6MXH3, 6MXH4, 6MXH5, 6MXH6, 6MXH7, 6MXH8, 6MXH9, 6MXJ0, 6MXJ1, 6MXJ2, 6MXJ3, 6MXJ4, 6MXJ5, 6MXJ6, 6MXJ7, 6MXJ8, 6MXJ9, 6MXK0
- For Use With Mfr. Model Number ST-401 A2 C1 P5, ST-401 A2 C21 P5, ST-401 A2 C4 P5, ST-401 A2 C6 P5, ST-401 A2 C7 P5, ST-421 A2 C1 P5, ST-421 A2 C21 P5, ST-421 A2 C4 P5, ST-421 A2 C6 P5, ST-421 A2 C7 P5, ST-422 A2 C1 P5, ST-422 A2 C21 P5, ST-422 A2 C4 P5, ST-422 A2 C6 P5, ST-422 A2 C7 P5, ST-423 A2 C1 P5, ST-423 A2 C21 P5, ST-423 A2 C4 P5, ST-423 A2 C6 P5, ST-423 A2 C7 P5, ST-520 A2 C1 P5, ST-520 A2 C21 P5, ST-520 A2 C4 P5, ST-520 A2 C6 P5, ST-520 A2 C7 P5
- Fits Brand Cotterman
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.